Sr. Software Developer, Full Stack for Native Platform Integrations
We’re looking for a Full-Stack developer who dives deep into tech and is trusted by their peers to come up with the best solutions for any problem. We design as a team, we code review each other's work, and we invest in automated testing and deployments. We look for phenomenal teammates who are able to tackle problems under tight constraints and deliver forward-thinking solutions.
The team builds a platform and feature set that is designed to improve people’s lives through experiences they have with real estate. Our entire tech stack is on cloud-based infrastructure, from the UI to the data, and everything in between. The ideal Full-Stack developer will collaborate with peers to create a new user experience for our customers while ensuring the Back-End is built securely and to scale through corresponding APIs and services.
- 5+ years experience in a professional programming position.
- Deep knowledge and experience in UI
- Experience building applications with Node.js.
- Experience modeling data in relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience querying with ElasticSearch.
- Experience building on Public Clouds.
- Experience writing REST APIs.
- Experience with micro-services architecture and server side technologies.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle.
- Experience building on Google Cloud Platform infrastructure.
- Experience modeling data in Google Datastore and Spanner.
- Experience using Google Cloud Functions and AppEngine.
- Building middleware to sync data between disparate systems.
- Build software applications, unit testing, code review, test automation and continuous delivery.
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, and support new features.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Maintain coding, compliance, & security standards with good knowledge of web application vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting (XSS), session hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery), OWASP Top 10, and other attack vectors.
- Architecture and development of responsive and mobile first web applications and APIs.
- Collaborate closely across development disciplines to coordinate, and in some cases drive feature functionality and implementation.