Position Title: Head of Sales
Reports to: CEO (Founder)
Zipi is looking for a Head of Sales to own everything within our Sales department. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with our CEO in architecting a sales strategy to align with our 2021 forecast and beyond. They will be responsible for all aspects of our sales team including, Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Marketing alignment, Enterprise Sales, Budget/Forecasting, hiring, coaching & developing, competitive analysis, implementing sales strategies, and much more.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit as they will be essentially building this team from the ground up. Clear expectations and goals will be outlined but the candidate will be responsible for innovatively creating and executing the sales strategy they have developed.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Establish the lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers and partnerships
- Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Monitor competitors' products, including relevant sales and marketing data
- Kick a lot of ass
- Horse like work ethic
- Unreasonable level of urgency
- Innate sales ability
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years successful sales experience with some managerial or team lead experience
- Evidence of being a top producer (exceeding quota, president’s club, career advancement, etc.)
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and ramp up quickly
- Strong business acumen with excellent closing skills
- Relentless work ethic and strong commitment to exceeding goals
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.