As a Product Manager, you will lead engineers and designers to deliver industry-leading experiences for real estate brokers, agents and consumers using Zipi. As an expert in consumer-grade products, you will be responsible for connecting clients to all the resources they need with the ultimate convenience and usability while ensuring security and reliability. In collaboration with our product and engineering teams, you will extend Zipi’s leadership as a global platform that simplifies real estate sales, leasing and management for consumers.
What you will be doing (Expectations):
- Set the strategy and roadmap for Zipi’s end-user (brokers, agents and consumers) facing capabilities and lead products and features under your management to ensure our investments in this space will result in the highest value for our customers.
- Own the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ of your ideas and lead them to become new features of, or ancillary products to the Zipi platform.
- Lead the scoping and creation of features and products, communicating and driving what your customers need through our agile process.
- Maintain diligence and perform analysis on the market Zipi serves to understand competitive offerings, their positioning, functionality and value propositions.
- Work with customers, managers, user experience, architects, engineering teams, QA, marketing, sales, customer success, and senior leadership to formulate and execute the best path forward.
What you should have (Prerequisites):
- Extensive accounting or bookkeeping experience, preferably in the Real Estate industry. Certification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred, but not required.
- You have 5 years of experience as a Product Manager directing the strategy and execution of customer facing products.
- Product management experience building and maintaining large-scale software systems supporting consumers in a B2C environment or enterprise end-user personas in a B2B2C environment.
- Experience delivering products with consumer-grade user experiences, working with end-user or consumer personas.
- Develop detailed product specifications with user scenarios, acceptance criteria, and success measures that are specific to data products – like product instrumentation, data storage, accessibility/usability via tools, data grain, and frequency – generally, reduce the number of assumptions that engineers have to make.
- Ensure products/solutions are purpose-built to address core business questions and operational needs, actively bring the product back to the business model and strategy.
- Experience building serverless products on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Data-centric approach and technical expertise to help develop and measure the impact of a solution.
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Ability to make trade-off decisions that identify core needs and solve them quickly.
- Proven experience working in iterative agile development methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related industry experience (preferred, but relevant job experience may be considered).
- Experience with delivering product to multiple device environments such as Web, Android, iOS, or other end-user or consumer devices.
- Experience with Real Estate related technologies such as CRM, Accounting, IDX, MLS, Task Management, or similar systems is a bonus.
- Empathy, humility, passion, precision, organizational skills, self-direction, presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the roles in the agile process with deep appreciation of user research, current states of design and user experience.
What will set you apart (Nice-to-Haves):
- Accounting or Bookkeeping experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Track record of managing individuals and teams to accomplish tasks within budget and provided timelines.
- Working Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform architecture.
- Thought leadership in technology systems and modern infrastructure for scalability.
- Highly analytical and collaborative qualities with strong technical, strategic, and problem-solving skills.